Monday, November 19, 2007

Mindful of the 'Millennials'

As one who is within the age range usually given to define 'Generation X' (~1964-1980), but on the younger side, I feel a bit schizophrenic when I read articles like The "Millennials" Are Coming. I can certainly identify with some of the things said in the article about the 'Millennial' generation. Still, my typical response is to take all of the good things said about Generation X, lump them together with the admirable qualities of the Millennial Generation and claim the result as a pretty good description of me and 'my kind' (this post is really about humility, can't you tell)! Seriously, I was intrigued when I read the article and thought it might make some light bulbs go on for any of you out there who are over 30. Blessings!

No comments: